Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Candelabra

I have no idea why I keep forgetting to post about this or mention it to anyone, but about 2 and a half weeks ago after discussing a group show with a friend of mine over coffee I found THIS...



It was simply lying there in the road on my way home. I don't know if it fell off a moving truck, was a yard sale toss-away or what, but I thought it was nifty. I didn't see anyone around whom it might belong to sooo..

"Yoink!"

Liberace ... in 'da house, baby.



K~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron Leach said...

Nice Find T! Glad to see your still doing what you dig! Give me a shout at mrbizzarro@comcast.net let's talk mama! Latr, Aaron Leach

Blog for Light is the New Dark - Studio said...

!!!! Here, preserved for posterity on the web is possibly the most surprising blogger moment of my life!

How the hell are you Mr.Leach?

Blog for Light is the New Dark - Studio said...

So... 如此的
Your blog title translated from Chinese to English reads: "The blog is carefully push, oh"

I love Engrish translations and appreciate sexy girls these are doing absolutely nothing for the ghost of Liberace's libido. I really don't want to chat - aha- I have revealed you! I know you are bot.
All your base are belong to me...
sorry.
K~

Wow this really IS a random theme entry.