Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lies, Lies, Lies...

Yeah.They're gonna get you.



" There a very few things I don't like in this world. But today I need to list my Top 5.

1. I don't like LIARS. Especially the ones who thnk they are fooling u. Really...?
2. I hate drama
3. I don't like people who continue to create drama and try to grab the people around them into it.
4. I don't like people that need to give or create excuses for their lack of actions
5. I don't like people who act like they have no idea what ur talking about when you confront on it all.

I have 2 quotes for my thoughts
1. Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out. ~Italian Proverb
2. People who are brutally honest get more satisfaction out of the brutality than out of the honesty. ~Richard J. Needham"


I wish I could say I penned this above list, but I did not. I read it on a facebook page last month from a local DJ and I really feel it speaks volumes about deceptive people in general. And it totally echoes the way I feel right about now. I just thought it was a great list and it should be passed around. All I can add to it is a little time-saving motto I like to follow: "Mean what you say - and say what you mean."

K~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not likeing people just creates negative energy in yourself...it doesn't hurt anyone else but you.

As for lies... Iagree with you, it's just a bigger problem than you think.

Subliminal Messages Are Thoughts – Which Are Lies!

Thoughts appear to make sense and relate to reality, sort of. This is why they’re subliminal. A subliminal is a message that does not rise above conscious threshold. A subliminal is designed to act on the mind at a subconscious level. That’s why the information on this site seems to almost make sense, but not quite. The 3D world is one huge subliminal. The luciferian mindset has manipulated the suggestible elite of the world to do whatever it requires to be done. If subliminal messaging were rational and able to be recognized on the conscious level, it wouldn’t be subliminal. We would never pay attention to it, and humanity would ignore this illusory 3D experience and stay connected to wisdom through awareness. The 3D illusion would then simply dissolve, or become of none importance or relevance.

For instance, if someone consciously told you to kill someone, you wouldn’t do it. That just doesn’t make rational sense. However, if someone says this is the law, “thou shalt not kill”. The subliminal message is this: if you really want to get even with someone or with society, then commit murder. The idea is just suggested in the phrasing, coupled with the fact this is the law of the land. Therefore, the way to stop killing, war, murder, and any kind of aggressive bloodshed is TO NOT HAVE A LAW AGAINST IT. It is apparent society is over-burdened with laws, and in turn, over-run with killing, corruption, lying, hatred, etc. There are laws against all these things and therefore, these things abound because of the subliminal message attached.

DS888