Monday, August 31, 2009

Found in an old paper journal over the weekend...

I was looking for some archived art , when I spotted this scrawled in a journal from the early to mid 90's.

August 31, 1994

"I was in some town. Occasionally, a red horse would run through but nobody could catch it. I eventually did and I rode it, bareback, out of the town."


Damn, I have absolutley NO recollection of writing this at all, but there it is. In 1994, I lived in NJ at the time, and I liked the town I lived in just fine. I find it significantly haunting to come across it now since this upcoming weekend will mark 9 years in San Diego for me. Since my cross-country move from NJ I've never quite felt well-rooted here. So it is befitting to re-read it now, perhaps out-loud. mit vim and vigor! I've gotta see a man about a horse..or catch one myself apparently.

Go me!

K~

No comments: