Monday, March 8, 2010

The horrible urge...

Because sometimes my mind is so drenched in the pop-iconic past of ancient tinsel-town imagery and horror genre mags or the monster movies of my childhood, that they all somehow manage to merge into my adult interests. Which dictates I should follow such urges like this. Luckily for me, this week my wallet knows better than to let me hit the button.But I find I am seriously tempted.



C'mon! A platypus photo postcard from Australia sent to the late horror-mogul Forrest J. Ackerman and from the ultra-angsty Kenneth Anger in 1986?



Hell, it's even handwritten in purple ink (Reads: "Greetings from a low-diver." - "Cheers, Ken.") in Anger's own scrawly style of penmanship. Other than the 70's era horror goodie nestled in my eBay watch-tab (which - if I actually win I will brag about later) it just doesn't get any low-brow better than that.

If not me, then one of my friends seriously needs to win this -just so I can say I touched it.

K~

No comments: