Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Upcoming events and Holiday shows...

EVENT: Naughty or Nice Group Show.
CURATOR: Jasmine Worth
WHERE: SOUTH PARK SD - HOLIDAY WALKABOUT
WHEN: Saturday, December 5th, 6 – 10pm
LOCATION SPECIFICS:Map link here
More details to come!

So as the Holidays emerge upon us once again there is the familiar old question? What to give? I always say, why not show off your good taste give the gift of Art?

In addition to the show mentioned above, I currently have graphic totes, prints, and a few original pieces of my work on display and available at Lestats in Normal Heights.



Also - My artwork from the 7 Deadly Sins Show at Junc Boutique is coming down in a day or so, and any remaining pieces will be back in my studio by the weekend and available for sale at that time. "Sister Vanity Pride" prints are still a mere $10.00 USD ea. Also, if there is anything you wanted from the show back then, but didn't speak up now is the time.

Have a great rest of the day people..I'm off to buy Art supplies at Blicks and enjoy a little tomato pie at one of the few Italian places that gets it right out here, good ol' Florencia's.

Kristina

No comments: